Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bariola's Pizzeria

Well, Guido's in Fayetteville has been Bariola's for a month now.  And I'm not sure I like what I see.  As I mentioned before, we always get our pizza to go - but they seem to be having issues with the drive-thru.  As in, no one can hear you honk, so Frank usually goes inside now to pick up our order.  And it's not like they were busy when we ordered.

We got a pepperoni pizza again, because it's usually pretty tasty.  This time the pizza was off.  The crust didn't crisp up properly.  Frank says it looked more like they spread the crust in a pan instead of throwing it.  Also, it was greasy.  The Guido's pizzas usually aren't very greasy, but this one was.  It tasted okay, but not as tasty as normal.

One thing they do properly, though, is that they don't skimp on cheese or crushed peppers.  I asked for both and got 4 containers of cheese and 2 of crushed red peppers.  That was about the only thing they got right this time.  I'm lowering them to 3-1/2 stars.  Let's hope this was a fluke, and not the new management style.

Guido's Pizza on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment