Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mordour's Pizza

We didn't eat at the restaurant, Frank got us a pepperoni pizza to go. We weren't sure if we were going to get one or not, because they seem to play a little loose with their hours, sometimes. They're supposed to be open from 5 pm to 5 am Monday through Saturday.

The pizza was good! It's what I generally refer to as "hand-tossed." The crust was a bit dry on the outside, but still good. The pepperoni tasted good too. There was a nice amount of sauce, not too much, like some places, and it had a slightly sweet taste to it. And I thought the amount of cheese was appropriate. I don't like too much cheese or extra cheese on my pizzas.

Overall, we thought it was slightly generic, but the good kind of generic. Frank and I both rank them on par with Eureka (we think they're generic-okay). I'd say 3 to 3-1/2 stars out of 5.

Mordours on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment