Monday, September 3, 2012

Panda Express

I go to the one on Walton Blvd.  And after reading the reviews on Urban Spoon, I was really shocked!  Most of the reviews were negative, which is completely the opposite of my experience there.  Granted, I only use the drive-thru, but even those reviews were negative.

I've been to this Panda a number of times over the last few months, and every time they've been friendly and courteous, and relatively fast.  Occasionally they've heard my order incorrectly over the speaker, but I put that down to being new and training people.

Their food is relatively good.  I don't like all of it, but I love the Orange Chicken.  It's a little sweet and has some spice to it too.  The fried rice is okay, but I didn't like their noodles.  I usually just get the steamed rice.  The egg rolls are a bit generic, but not bad.  Frank has eaten a number of different dishes from there and liked them all.

On the back of the receipt is a phone number for a survey, which only takes a minute or two and gives you a free entree, if you order a 2-entree meal.  I've been so pleased with Panda Express, especially considering that it's fast food, that I'm giving them 4 stars.  It seems like I'm going to a totally different place than everybody else.



Panda Express on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment