Sunday, October 30, 2011

Las Fajitas of Bella Vista

After eating at the Verde Limon, we figured we should finally try out the main Mexican restaurant in town.  We were there for supper, during a Hawgs game.  Their decor is very bright!  Below is a photo of one of their booths. 



The salsa was good, with a slow burn.  But I really loved the chips!  They had a different flavor to them, like they were from a sweet corn.  Very yummy!

We had ice tea, and Frank had the Chicken Chimichanga.  I felt a little gun-shy after my last chimichanga, so I had the Camarones a la Mexicana (shrimp).  The tea was a little bitter, but not bad.  The chimichanga was pretty good.  It had shredded chicken, and was seasoned.  And it wasn't dried out.

I loved the shrimp!  They were cooked in tomatoes, onion, and bell pepper.  There were about a dozen shrimp, and they weren't overcooked.  The dish came with 3 flour tortillas, so I made little tacos/burritos out of everything.


The beans and rice were okay.  Frank thought the guacamole was better here than at Verde Limon, but it tasted a little too salty to me.  Overall, I really liked the place.  The food came very quickly once we ordered, and it was cooked properly.  Four stars.


Las Fajitas of Bella Vista on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment