Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Flavors Update

If you read this blog, you know that Flavors Indian Cuisine is one of my favorites.  Well, that may be changing.  I went there a few weeks ago with my mom, and it was totally different.

I went during the week, instead of a weekend.  When I got there, there seemed to be a nice Indian couple running the place.  But there was a Hispanic server and the person who brought my food from the kitchen was Hispanic.  Usually it's Indian guys.

The food was not good.  The samosas were the same as normal, but I don't know if they make them on-site or just fry them on-site.  Same for the naan.  I got my normal Korma, which I love, and mom got Curry.  The Korma was really pale and I'd ordered it medium heat and there was no heat.  Mom's Curry was supposed to be medium, and she said parts of it were spicy and parts of it weren't.  It was very thin and you could see tomato pieces in it.  It didn't taste right either.

Anyway, I'm disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment