Saturday, March 28, 2015

DeVito's of Eureka Springs

A friend and I went there during the week.  We were wandering around Eureka and needed something to eat so we had lunch there.  This is still pre-season for Eureka, so they weren't packed.  We got a nice table by a window and ordered. 

When you walk in, there's a bar, and you go right to the restaurant section.  The front section only has about 6 tables, but there's also a back section.  I didn't peek, so I don't know how big that is. 

I got the California Club with Cole Slaw and ice tea, and she got a Monte Cristo with Potato Salad.

I enjoyed it.  I had them hold the gorgonzola. There was a lot of romaine lettuce on it.  Some bacon, but not as much as I expected.  And the chicken seemed to be sliced off of a chicken breast, which I really liked.  The cole slaw was of the tarter variety, not the sweet kind.  The ice tea was decent.



The Monte Cristo was made panini-style and my friend said the potato salad was really creamy, like it was also made with milk.  She wasn't entirely sure what type of dressing came on the side, but she said it tasted home made and was good.


Overall, it was decent.  The server had a few problems, like not knowing who had which food or which bill (or which change).  Nothing really stands out though.  Three and half stars.



DeVito's of Eureka Springs on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment