Sunday, November 2, 2014

Long Hiatus

Okay....it's really been a while since I posted. I have been going out and eating, I just haven't been updating the blog.  Partly it was because of the photos.  I've gotten used to showing photos of my food, and I really enjoyed it.  Then I got a new phone in 2012 and it was such a pain in the butt to get the pictures off of it!

My old phone, I just plugged it in and it worked like a hard drive.  My new phone required much more effort. I had to plug it in to my computer, then tell the phone that I had plugged it in.  Then tell the phone I wanted to use it as a device.  That took a LOT longer than it sounds like it should.  Or maybe I had to tell the phone first, then plug it in.  All I know is that I kept doing it the wrong way.  And once it was done the wrong way I had to reboot the phone before I could do it the right way.  And even if I did it the right way, sometimes it didn't work.

Anyway, now I have another phone and I can transfer my pictures over WiFi.  So hopefully I'll be blogging more!

No comments:

Post a Comment