Saturday, September 17, 2011

Daylight Donuts

Frank wanted some doughnuts while he was out, so he went by the most convenient place - Daylight Donuts.  This is the one in Bella Vista.  It's on the west side of the road, behind the Dairy Queen.

I've had bad luck with Daylight Donuts in other towns, so I was prepared for the worst.  It was a mixed bag.  The glazed donuts tasted okay, and I was surprised that the plain cake donuts weren't bad either.  They weren't as moist and tasty as Casey's, but they were fine.  But the chocolate covered donuts were horrible.  I had a regular chocolate covered donut, and Frank had one of those Bavarian filled things with the chocolate on top.  The chocolate tasted terrible!  I only ate about two bites and that was it for me.  That's how bad the chocolate was!  Overall, 3 stars, because the other donuts were okay.

Daylight Donuts on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment