Saturday, January 22, 2011

Popeye's Louisiana Kitchen

I'll admit it, I love Popeye's!  I'm originally from Louisiana, so I've been eating Popeye's for a long time, and they are my favorite fast food fried chicken spot.  I always get the spicy chicken white meat and it's delicious!  The chicken is well cooked, the skin is crispy, and it's a little spicy.  The biscuits are also my favorite!  They're incredibly buttery and rich, so don't eat too many.  My favorite side dish is the Mashed Potatoes with Cajun Gravy.  The gravy is fabulous!  The Dirty Rice is also good (dirty rice is just rice with a little meat in it).

A word about spice.  I don't think Popeye's is that hot, but if you're from the Mid-West, there's a good chance you will find it hot.  Be careful.  Every time I've gone to Popeye's the people have been friendly and the service has been fast, so 4 stars.

Popeye's Louisiana Kitchen on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment